- They are superior both practically and visually.
- They blend in better with the tooth and the surrounding teeth.
- They require a less invasive procedure.
- They are much stronger.
- They bond better with existing teeth.
- They can fix cracks or chips in teeth.
- They harden within seconds, making the procedure quick.
If your child has previously received fillings that are now cracked, and you live in the Charlotte, NC area, our team at SouthPark Pediatric Dentistry can help you avoid future issues by replacing old fillings with a more visually appealing composite filling. To schedule an appointment, call our office today!